Address: York Road, Boroughbridge, YO51 9EB

Phone: 01423 322208


Financial Support

We have listed some useful links below – this is by no means an exhaustive list. Please also refer to the North Yorkshire County Council website.

Service ChildrenRAF LeafletRAF - FAQThe WAC (Wraparound Care) scheme financially helps eligible Service families with children aged 4 – 11 years old who are in school or being home schooled in the UK. Families can claim up to 20 hours per week of funding for each child attending before and after school care during term time.
Free School MealsSynergy – Enquiry ( guideFollow the guide and In just a few simple steps parents can now receive an instant decision on whether their application for Free School Meals has been successful.
Early Years FundingNYCC Early years funding - 3 and 4 year oldsYour child will be eligible for 15 hours of universal funding for up to 38 weeks per year the term after their third birthday.
Early Years FundingEarly years funding - 3 and 4 year oldsFind out about the universal 15 hours government funding and the additional 15 hours of government funding known as Extended Entitlement funding.
Childcare VouchersChildcare Vouchers and Other Employer SchemesThe Childcare Voucher scheme allows working parents the opportunity to sacrifice part of their pre-tax salary to pay for registered childcare.
Universal CreditUniversal CreditUniversal Credit is a payment to help with your living costs which you may be able to get it if you’re on a low income, out of work or you cannot work.
Help for HouseholdsHelp for HouseholdsWe know people are worried, so the government is offering help for households. See what cost of living support you could be eligible for.
Translate »